GALA has provided orchestra podiums to some of the world’s most prestigious venues. These orchestra podiums provide flexibility to venues so that a large variety of symphonic performances can be shown on the same stage with various configurations.
The compact size of the Spiralift integrates itself well within the reduced machinery spaces available below stage, and can adapt easily to the small sizes and complex shapes of the stage podiums.
Some of the venues completed are:
- Auditorium Maurice-Ravel, Lyon, France
- Salle Pleyel, Paris, France
- Barbican Concert Hall, London, England
- Grand Auditorium, Kirchberg, Luxembourg
- Royal Festival Hall, London, England